JRun was originally developed in 1997 as a Java servlet engine by Live Software and subsequently purchased by Allaire, who brought out the first J2EE compliant version. JRun was acquired by Macromedia prior to its 2001 merger with and takeover of Allaire.
- The Java Servlet Runner, Live Software. Archived 1998-01-29.
- Live Software, Inc. has been acquired by Allaire Corporation., Live Software. Archived 1999-10-12.
- Macromedia Completes Merger With Allaire, Macromedia. 2001-03-20. Archived 2001-03-30.
- JRun 3 at Allaire (archived 2000-06-21)
- Macromedia JRun 3.1 at Macromedia (archived 2001-10-22)
- Allaire JRun 3 at the Adobe Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|JRun 1 · 2 (2.3) | 3 (3.1) | 4 | JRun Studio|
|Discontinued in August 2007|