Macromedia MAX was a series of annual events that were held by Macromedia to promote the latest Macromedia products and to present the winners of the MAX Awards. After Macromedia was acquired by Adobe Systems in December 2005, the event was renamed MAX and has been known as Adobe MAX since 2008.
- Macromedia MAX 2003 — Salt Lake City, Utah — November 18-21, 2003
- Macromedia MAX 2004 — New Orleans, Louisiana — November 1-4, 2004
- Macromedia MAX 2005 — Anaheim, California — October 16-19, 2005
- Adobe Completes Acquisition of Macromedia, Adobe Systems. 2005-12-05. Archived 2005-12-07.
- Macromedia DevCon, formerly Allaire Developer Conference, held annually from 1999 to 2002.
- Macromedia Web World, held in 2000 and 2002.
- Macromedia MAX 2005 at Macromedia (archived 2005-10-16)
- Adobe MAX official site
- Adobe MAX official Twitter
- Adobe MAX at Facebook
- Adobe MAX and Macromedia MAX at the Adobe Wiki
- Adobe MAX at Wikipedia
- Macromedia announces MAX Conference, MAX Awards by Dennis Sellers at Macworld (2003-09-21)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|2003 · 2004 · 2005 | DevCon | UCON|
|MAX: 2006 · 2007 | Adobe MAX | MAX Awards|