Macromedia SoundEdit 16 was a sound editing application that was distributed by Macromedia.
SoundEdit 16 was first shipped on July 5, 1994. It is the successor to SoundEdit Pro, which had been published by predecessor company MacroMind-Paracomp. It supported CD-quality 16-bit audio and the ability to handle sound files larger than available RAM.
SoundEdit 16 was also bundled with Macromedia Deck II until the latter was sold to Berkley Integrated Audio Software (BIAS) in 1999. Both had been included with Macromedia Director Multimedia Studio.
- Macromedia Ships SoundEdit 16, Macromedia. 1994-07-05. Archived 1999-09-09.
- Deck II support information by Hank Hansen, Macromedia. 2000-01-26. Archived 2000-08-16.
- BIAS Deck Resources & Compatibility, Berkley Integrated Audio Software. Archived 1999-05-01.
- Macromedia discontinued sales of SoundEdit 16 as of 1 December 2004., Macromedia. Archived 2004-12-15.
- Macromedia SoundEdit 16 plus Deck II at Macromedia (archived 1996-10-27)
- SoundEdit 16 Developers Center support (archived 1997-03-29)
- Macromedia SoundEdit 16 v2.0, 2.0.7 at Macromedia (archived 1998-12-06 / 2001-01-24)
- SoundEdit 16 Developers Center support (archived 1997-04-06)
- Macromedia SoundEdit 16 by Mike Collins at Sound on Sound (1995-04)
- Macromedia SoundEdit 16 at the Adobe Wiki
- SoundEdit at the Apple Wiki
- SoundEdit: SoundEdit 16 at Wikipedia
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|