Macromedia Studio MX 2004 was a software suite released by Macromedia in September 10, 2003, before it was acquired by Adobe Systems. This software package superseded Macromedia Studio MX Plus and was replaced in August 2005 by Macromedia Studio 8.
- Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004
- Macromedia Flash MX 2004 (Flash MX Professional 2004 optional)
- Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004
- Macromedia FreeHand MX
- Macromedia ColdFusion MX 6.1 Developer Edition (Windows only)
Adobe Systems, which had acquired Macromedia in December 2005, disabled the activation server for legacy Macromedia products on December 15, 2012. Users who wish to activate Macromedia Studio MX 2004 after this date will need to follow this procedure.
- Macromedia Studio MX 2004 at Macromedia (archived 2003-12-04, 2005-08-08)
- Macromedia Studio MX 2004 at the Adobe Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|Macromedia Studio MX 2004|
|Dreamweaver MX 2004 · Flash MX 2004 (Professional) · Fireworks MX 2004 · FreeHand MX · ColdFusion MX 6.1 Developer Edition (Windows only)|